Stevepocalypse Character Posters! (READ THE WHOLE POST)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

okay iam sry can i change it to an army of tiny pumpkins golems. i can provade a .mani for it

Can I please have one of shooting a steve in the neck with a bow please? my skin is on my page

What you guys don't get is that you have to be part of Stevepocalypse to be made a skin.  You aren't on the list specified on the first post.

Minecraft username: epicjubjub2

What stance you want to be in or what you want to be doing: Holding up a steve with a diamond sword

Background color: Yellow

Objects you want to be holding/wearing: Holding a diamond sword

Other info if any: N/A

Um. Wrong... thing. This is for Stevepocalypse, ah...

Whatever, never mind.

sorry.

but now that im in it...

instead of slicing through a creeper, make me slicing through Steve.

same stuff as before.

Edited by Red_Scout

Username: Aronan

Stance: Shooting a pistol at a Steve

Background color: Dark Green

Objects you want to be holding/wearing: Just have a iron sword on my back. :)

Other info: Can you have my character 0.700?

What you guys don't get is that you have to be part of Stevepocalypse to be made a skin.  You aren't on the list specified on the first post.

Oh I talked to Stevepocalyptic in the chat and he said I could maybe be in the 2nd episode but my name isn't on the list

I'm back, and as I expected, you guys completely disregarded my previous message telling you to wait until I get back to send in requests, which, just as I feared, allowed requests to pile up.  As I said, I'm not doing any of these requests.  Please re-submit your applications.

Edited by Noah T

Minecraft username: Aronan (My Stevepocalypse skin is the same as my current one.)

What stance you want to be in or what you want to be doing: Me hitting a steve in the kneecap with a baseball bat.

Background color: Dark Green

Objects you want to be holding/wearing: Baseball Bat in one hand, Pistol in the other.

Other info if any: Can you have my character scale 0.7?

(If you are wondering it I'm in Stevepocalypse or not, I am.)

Thanks for your time. :P

Edited by Aronan

Minecraft username (I don't need a link to your skin (unless your Stevepocalypse skin is different from your Minecraft skin), and your username is case sensitive!) In signature.

What stance you want to be in or what you want to be doing (does not have to be combat)  Running into a Steve and I have a diamond sword getting ready to attack him.

Background color Red or blue

Objects you want to be holding/wearing (if it's something custom leave a download link or PM it to me right after you post.  If it's a rig send me the texture/.mani file in a .zip or .rar file) A diamond sword

Other info if any (like if you want to specify your eye color.  You can even have two different colored eyes, but if you don't specify an eye color, the eyes will be black)

Nothing really...