Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ok i plan on doing the near impossible. iam going to create portal prop's and charcther's from the portal game's. i will post my progress from time to time. oh the prop's will include, the portal gun, glados, the core's, and some surprize's. also any other sugestion's wolud be apreceated. Jack.R B)

like i said i'll post my progress and here is the portal gun 0.1 prototypeizvUad5.png

Portal item progress

portal gun 0.2 60%

Glados 10%

udO7PmG.png

core's 0.8%

7XbThqV.png

Hoopy the hoop 0%

portal's 10%

Other's 20% ;)

Edited by Crazy.Shadow.XD

Make the Potato, Potato Gun, and Hoopy the Hoop.

what is hoopy the hoop ???

Before the nay Sayers show up, can't wait to see them, even if someone has done it already keep going and put your own personal touch on it.

thank you that mean's a lot right now. :)

It is a prop in the game, literaly a metal ring, like a hoop shape.

You see it in-game falling from the sky when GLaDOS explodes at the end of Portal.

One of the main devs wanted it to become a meme, but the Companion Cube and the Cake became memes instead. To the Dev's dissapointment.

thank you that mean's a lot right now. :)

Hoopy is what valve wished to be the thing of the game, but it ended up being something no one cared about all knew about.. Hoopy is seen around 8 - 10 times  in the game, including the ending of Portal 1 where you see a hoop fall from the ground in front of you after you kill GLaDOS. Theres also one in the Rattman's Den in Portal 2.

Edited by Clay Doesn't PvP

Hoopy is what valve wished to be the thing of the game, but it ended up being something no one cared about all knew about.. Hoopy is seen around 8 - 10 in the game, including the ending of Portal 1 where you see a hoop fall from the ground in front of you after you kill GLaDOS. Theres also one in the Rattman's Den in Portal 2.

You somehow found something with the last post from April 13, 2013. That's more than 9 months! Congratulations! :D