Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Needs lip syncing.

You need to put credit for the song,cause you didn't make it. I've seen the song before,and YES. LACK OF MOVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needs lip syncing.

You need to put credit for the song,cause you didn't make it. I've seen the song before,and YES. LACK OF MOVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.what do you mean by lack of movements

2.why are you always having concerns on my forum posts!?!

1.what do you mean by lack of movements

2.why are you always having concerns on my forum posts!?!

1: Lack of movements, I ment, WE ment, That it must be more animated, more movements to the characters, faster, and better,

2: We love to help people with Animation so they get better. You cant get anywhere if all your animations are average.

1: Lack of movements, I ment, WE ment, That it must be more animated, more movements to the characters, faster, and better,

2: We love to help people with Animation so they get better. You cant get anywhere if all your animations are average.

I was ment jumbo kitteh with the concerns part,he already has 2 posts on my forums that is like a concern

what steve rig is that? also, good job! rep_up.png for the good work! i know it is not perfect, cause you can try lip-syncing, anyways good job!

The rig was a rig I made on the same day the video was uploaded

Edited by MysteryDude