Naruto animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys i need fighting rigs im making a naruto animation and i need fighting rigs to animate to the fullest capacity and to make it as enjoyable as possible.You can post links to other fighting rigs. i need aggresive facial rigs teeth mouth and mouth as if talking if possible. Thanks u for your time. I promise this animation will be kosmikal ;).

Here kosmik (CoD Fanatic|Flutterbrony|Voice Actor|Professional Duck), I have a rig out and one coming out soon. Its Kakuzu and it has many things included in the rig. Its has fingers, eyes, popping out objects (Clothing, character features, etc...) and many other things in it (No mouth though.). If you do use it or want it give me credit for the rig. It took a long time to create so please give me CREDIT. I'm also working on a Naruto animation as well and your welcome to use my rig(s) if you give me credit. Also another thing if you like the rig and use it, subscribe to my YouTube channel. If you have any questions or anything else to ask, reply to me. (Also I am working on other Naruto character rigs and naruto weapons/items)

Links,

YouTube cannel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_2BJGWNbkcANG2Etp4-tA

Naruto Kakuzu rig (Give me credit)

Here's an image of what it looks like! Kakuzu of the Akatski.

2rhtjc1.png

Here kosmik (CoD Fanatic|Flutterbrony|Voice Actor|Professional Duck), I have a rig out and one coming out soon. Its Kakuzu and it has many things included in the rig. Its has fingers, eyes, popping out objects (Clothing, character features, etc...) and many other things in it (No mouth though.). If you do use it or want it give me credit for the rig. It took a long time to create so please give me CREDIT. I'm also working on a Naruto animation as well and your welcome to use my rig(s) if you give me credit. Also another thing if you like the rig and use it, subscribe to my YouTube channel. If you have any questions or anything else to ask, reply to me. (Also I am working on other Naruto character rigs and naruto weapons/items)

Links,

YouTube cannel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_2BJGWNbkcANG2Etp4-tA

Naruto Kakuzu rig (Give me credit)

Here's an image of what it looks like! Kakuzu of the Akatski.

2rhtjc1.png

I made this for you:

KS0Ddehs.png

Jesus Christ guys, it's been 2 years, and now you made this.

Sorry, I'm a new animator and just started last year during Winter, but if you want to use the rig, your welcome to. Just give me credit. Also today a new Naruto rig is coming out so check it out.

Sorry, I'm a new animator and just started last year during Winter, but if you want to use the rig, your welcome to. Just give me credit. Also today a new Naruto rig is coming out so check it out.

Here is a link to my new Naruto rig! (2nd rig on mine imator!)

O-O This was years ago.....Looking at how i was then I'm kind of embarrassed. But thank you so much for showing me the rig, this project was put on hold due to lack of resources but now I can start working on it a little thank you so much.

e.e Wow i was really weird back then.....Shows how much I've really changed.

O-O This was years ago.....Looking at how i was then I'm kind of embarrassed. But thank you so much for showing me the rig, this project was put on hold due to lack of resources but now I can start working on it a little thank you so much.

e.e Wow i was really weird back then.....Shows how much I've really changed.

Great! Now there's someone who is using my rigs! Thanks for liking my creations and more are coming! Tobi is next with a weapon! I will Post links to the rig and other Naruto rigs once my new rig comes out!