Stevepocolypse poster by Supersonik17

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

JOd7Tfh.png

I hope everyone enjoys this poster, I worked really hard on it. I'd add more characters but every time I did there was an error so what you going to do?

*used Blockmaster239's advance steve rig:

*used Zuexs's face rig : http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/168-casmicstudios-advanced-facial-rig-v042-for-mine-imator-062/

-_- just because i accidently didnt put someone in the poster i made people are trying to compete. steal my ideas... and wont include me... well they will see... and pay... bolth in fact...

Thank you good sir. And I tried to remake the Banblade as best to my ability and I think it turned out alright

You're welcome.  And I'd be more than happy to give you the actual Banblade, if you'd like.

Also, I wanna make a poster of my own, featuring me and a passenger in a car driving off a bridge ramming Steves.  Would you be interested in being the passenger?

Edited by Noah T

-_- just because i accidently didnt put someone in the poster i made people are trying to compete. steal my ideas... and wont include me... well they will see... and pay... bolth in fact...

What do you mean "steal your ideas?" 

I do believe supersonik explained why he had this amount of people in the poster.

You're welcome.  And I'd be more than happy to give you the actual Banblade, if you'd like. Also, I wanna make a poster of my own, featuring me and a passenger in a car driving off a bridge ramming Steves.  Would you be interested in being the passenger?
I'd love to be the passenger in one of your posters

What do you mean "steal your ideas?"    I do believe supersonik explained why he had this amount of people in the poster.
This is true like I said I was going to add more people but an error poped up stopping me. But if you like I could make another poster and make sure to add you in it Hax.

Also, for future reference, remember to match their eyebrow colors with their hair colors.  Unless their hair is dyed, a person's eyebrows are always the same color.  It works fine for me and a few others, but Arceus has grey hair and brown eyebrows.

Edited by Noah T

Also, for future reference, remember to match their eyebrow colors with their hair colors.  Unless their hair is dyed, a person's eyebrows are always the same color.  It works fine for me and a few others, but Arcanus has grey hair and brown eyebrows.

Good point. Thanks you telling me. I'll try to remeber this when making more pictures and posters and stuff like that