MCSeries - A website for your narritive animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I just put a trailer for a series im making on the website. hope you can check it out :D

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 3:07 AM, MCBoomBox said:

You could join Rigness Productions, we were the ones who made your player rig, remember.

could I join the team?

3 minutes ago, JayLightningMC said:

I just put a trailer for a series im making on the website. hope you can check it out :D

could I join the team?

May i have an example of your work?

1 minute ago, JayLightningMC said:

eh I mean I am kinda new you can check my latest animation (its a trailer going to be on the website)

Wow, you are making an animation about a zombie apocalypse with one man? Rigness productions are working on an animation about an apocalypse of zombies that turns into skellys then into creepers with 5 heros to stop it. We will not stop you from making your own series, but you are accepted. I have a job for you if you want to do it.

2 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

Wow, you are making an animation about a zombie apocalypse with one man? Rigness productions are working on an animation about an apocalypse of zombies that turns into skellys then into creepers with 5 heros to stop it. We will not stop you from making your own series, but you are accepted. I have a job for you if you want to do it.

but I wanted to make my own series. Maybe some of you guys can help me with the series? Also, what is the job?

Edited by JayLightningMC

Just now, JayLightningMC said:

but I wanted to make my own series. Maybe some of you guys can help me with the series?

Understood, but could you do a small job for me?

Yea sure. whats the job?

Could you try get some voice actors? Strange task i know, but we will make it worth your while with clips for your series.

1 minute ago, MCBoomBox said:

Could you try get some voice actors? Strange task i know, but we will make it worth your while with clips for your series.

well... how should I do the task?

Edited by JayLightningMC

well... how?

a new topic, quick animation, talking about it in chat, making a video, asking voice actors if there interested. Something like that. If you cannot do it, it is ok.