Import GSLS Shader Mod Shaders

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm not talking about a

1 minute ago, moniker said:

1:1 copy with better graphics

I'm talking about a

1 minute ago, moniker said:

similar interface that's easy to use

and even that, they'd have to build it up, not exactly how he did it, but similar, and even further due to the whole

2 minutes ago, moniker said:

better graphics

thing.

The interface can remain simple while the graphics are better. Just being able to have proper depth of field throught transparent textures, or not having to use the "render depth" thing to adjust alpha glitches.. that alone is worth doing it.

The render being better (better graphics) isn't uncompatible with a simple interface.

And yes it would take a lot of time since it would need to be made from scratch, but it's worth it so I hope someone eventually comes up with it.

2 minutes ago, moniker said:

The interface can remain simple while the graphics are better. Just being able to have proper depth of field throught transparent textures, or not

that alone is worth doing it.

The render being better (better graphics) isn't uncompatible with a simple interface.

And yes it would take a lot of time since it would need to be made from scratch, but it's worth it so I hope someone eventually comes up with it.

something tells me no one feels like doing all that...

3 minutes ago, moniker said:

having to use the "render depth" thing to adjust alpha glitches

you... don't? you can just close and reopen Mine-imator...

10 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

something tells me no one feels like doing all that...

you... don't? you can just close and reopen Mine-imator...

The render depth thing was added so you don't need to do that. Also the alpha is fundamentally broken, transparent textures (like glass panes) don't show depth of field throught them no matter how much you restart mine-imator or how much you play with render depth values.

Edited by moniker

2 hours ago, moniker said:

The render depth thing was added so you don't need to do that. Also the alpha is fundamentally broken, transparent textures (like glass panes) don't show depth of field throught them no matter how much you restart mine-imator or how much you play with render depth values.

Ok, true, so like I said...

13 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

its either quality, or actually uploading something. that's the choice you have, and the choice I have.

There's really nothing else to say that we haven't already said.