Villager Simple Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looks good for a first, but here are a few tips

Try using some textured things, like using custom items to make 3D things like eyes (Too make those, I would use paint.net, it is free, easy, and it has some very valuable tools)

Second, if I were you I would not add the wart, as those belong to a witch, not a villager

Third: I try to tell all of its advantages and disadvanges, so people know WHAT they are getting

Looks good for a first, but here are a few tips

Try using some textured things, like using custom items to make 3D things like eyes (Too make those, I would use paint.net, it is free, easy, and it has some very valuable tools)

Second, if I were you I would not add the wart, as those belong to a witch, not a villager

Third: I try to tell all of its advantages and disadvanges, so people know WHAT they are getting

First: i'm kinda lazy to add textures, and i have PS CS6 so i don't need any free program.

Second: The wart is a choice, people can remove it if they want to, and i taught that it is boring only 3d eyes and eyebrows, so i added the wart as a choice.

Thirt: idk what to say :3

Good first rigs always keep improving pretty soon my family will open a bakery so i wont have time for all this i made the logo :3

Glad you like it!, thanks!

Edited by Pwn3dByMe