Fnaf All Animatronics Rig (update textures again and cupcake)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

im gonna make Francisco Pizzaro red and the cup cake ok... ok!!! any sugestions left or problems

done

OOOOPPPPSS, Sorry But Gotta Stop you There AGAIN, Francisco Pizzaro's Color is Red not Light Red, its light red cause they Britened the image

Look at iantonio397 Picture, Its That Red not light red

Hello there. Mind if i use these for my Upcoming fad's Animation? Obviously i'll give credit to you for making these. 

Here is sneak little preview of the animation just to let you know what your rigs are doing.

Just wanna Tell you Something Apples

Put a Camera Location on the Bottom Right of the Pictures Ok?

OOOOPPPPSS, Sorry But Gotta Stop you There AGAIN, Francisco Pizzaro's Color is Red not Light Red, its light red cause they Britened the image

Look at iantonio397 Picture, Its That Red not light red

Actually, that's not brightened, that's the original color but the game makes it darker to add the suspense effect. Francisco Pizzaro's real color is the one I posted

Hey I have a suggestion, can you make a seperate download for each animatronic?

Other than that, this is amazing!

you could just make it an .object

Actually, that's not brightened, that's the original color but the game makes it darker to add the suspense effect. Francisco Pizzaro's real color is the one I posted

im gonna stick with that Francisco Pizzaro i like it more

Edited by Daryes