Suggest A Rig V1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

rigs of all my ocs

Jj:
0pyJJjc.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, 3D Glasses and maybe a 3D jacket.
Zip:
ia0F8O2.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, and a 3D Headband.
Rosy:
tkVebRK.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Moveable, Hair Maybe
Austin:
1A0K5yf.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, 3D Headband, Enderman head replacement probably
Joses:
uayRBcX.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, 3D Metal popping out of face, 3D chestplate
Adam:
aQwlDXE.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, 3D Goggles, and 3D mask
Joseph:
hlShWXg.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, blood dripping from eyes, cracked glasses, 3D jacket

rigs of all my ocs

Jj:

0pyJJjc.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, 3D Glasses and maybe a 3D jacket.

Zip:

Rosy:

Austin:

1A0K5yf.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, 3D Headband, Enderman head replacement probably

Joses:

uayRBcX.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, 3D Metal popping out of face, 3D chestplate

Adam:

Joseph:

hlShWXg.png=Eye,3D Mouth,Eyebrows, 3D Hair Maybe, blood dripping from eyes, cracked glasses, 3D jacket

I'm up for the challenge :steve_csi:

rigs of all my ocs

Jj:

Zip:

Rosy:

Austin:

Joses:

Adam:

Joseph:

I will try to get Adam done,and maybe you. But i doubt I will be able to finish you.

Just want 3D hair and movable pupils and eyebrows (if you think they would look good)

skin:http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1753775/awesome-person/ I own it by the way

Just want 3D hair and movable pupils and eyebrows (if you think they would look good)

skin:http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/1753775/awesome-person/ I own it by the way

oh and delete the head phones ;D