B0q4zTB.png

niL003g.png

All updates include the old files. Meaning if you have the old files delete them and replace them with the current update.
In the source files images of the individual items in each update and version can be found.

!!DOWNLOAD!!

LTALxzB.jpeg

Map used in image is my map Islands of Aurelia. You can find it on Planet Minecraft or by clicking THIS.
(Player Rig by @WinnythailandFXhere's the link to the rig.)

TIP: If you want to change the color of an item, use the mix color option on the specified color like handles of swords etc
(They will usually be labelled "*Name* - COLOR ME"). oI9jlsG.png

You want to feel the edge of a freshly sharpened sword? I don't recommend it, but you can sure look!!

If y'all have any ideas or anything for this pack put it in the comments, and I'll see what I can do.

Everything in this pack is made with sprite sheets I drew on Aseperite on steam.

Wolfie's Arsenal V 1.0:5rYukf0.png

Added:
  • Katana
  • Broadsword

Wolfie's Arsenal V 1.1:

Added:
  • Sai (You know that one Mutant Turtles weapon, also colorable)
  • Nun-chucks
  • Throwing Star
Fixed: 
  1. I noticed an issue when I tried to import objects from V1.0 as an .miobject in a new save. I realized I changed the file name for the textures, and it couldn't read it. While working on the new update I went back and re-exported the files with the correct textures applied.  And triple checked.
  2. I fixed some name parts on the Katana to make it easier to see what's going on with the sheath andpqHVjeF.png that you can color it.

Edited by Team WolfieGames
Update Version 1.1