Judgement - MineImator Animation

On 4/6/2024 at 5:10 PM, Fover said:

bro stop giving down vot (angry get downvote either)

I'm just saying that's kind of ignorant telling a person to not be on the forums because they don't speak English

Google translate is so easy to access, and even if you don't, there must be some other translating app that you have. There's just no reason to chase other people out of their culture because you don't get what they are saying.

Edited by Pickyduck14

On 4/7/2024 at 4:40 AM, Pickyduck14 said:

I'm just saying that's kind of ignorant telling a person to not be on the forums because they don't speak English

Google translate is so easy to access, and even if you don't, there must be some other translating app that you have. There's just no reason to chase other people out of their culture because you don't get what they are saying.

Bro Russians have their own MI forum. The Ratmir shares most of his works both here and in that forum. In this case, you are the ignorant one. Please don't speak without knowing. 😕

http://mineimator.ru

Edited by Fover

On 4/7/2024 at 4:54 AM, Fover said:

Bro Russians have their own MI forum. The Ratmir shares most of his works both here and in that forum. In this case, you are the ignorant one. Please don't speak without knowing. 😕

http://mineimator.ru

I know enough not to dismiss other cultures. @TheRatmiralso shares his work here. I'm not saying that he should or shouldn't post here, I'm saying that because be speaks a different language he still should be accepted here.

And If you're the one to say to not give downvotes because I'm mad, I just know that you gave me a downvote for telling you to use google translate.

On 4/7/2024 at 11:08 PM, Pickyduck14 said:

I know enough not to dismiss other cultures. @TheRatmiralso shares his work here. I'm not saying that he should or shouldn't post here, I'm saying that because be speaks a different language he still should be accepted here.

And If you're the one to say to not give downvotes because I'm mad, I just know that you gave me a downvote for telling you to use google translate.

Look, I did not give downvote for the sentence "translate". The reason I'm giving is because I don't think what you said is true and I'm continuing to do so because I haven't done anything like exclude Russians from this forum. They have their own forums and can get more interaction in that forum than here. Most people in this forum do not know Russian and Google Translate often translates it incorrectly. I'm writing this message with google translate and I'm sure there will be a lot of grammatical errors. I will not reply after this message. Thank you <3

On 4/7/2024 at 5:22 PM, Fover said:

Look, I did not give downvote for the sentence "translate". The reason I'm giving is because I don't think what you said is true and I'm continuing to do so because I haven't done anything like exclude Russians from this forum. They have their own forums and can get more interaction in that forum than here. Most people in this forum do not know Russian and Google Translate often translates it incorrectly. I'm writing this message with google translate and I'm sure there will be a lot of grammatical errors. I will not reply after this message. Thank you <3

ok I appreciate your concern. I will not continue to respond either.