Hello! Today i made melee pack 

Made in : Blockbench

like pls :) 

WmyPlJs.png

5RoqQLe.png

9SEzjxg.png

MeQ7SsN.png

BQ6GbdE.gif

https://i.imgur.com/ymwaE8e.png

QT5DA9s.png

Nice one, by the way , when I make models using mesh in block bench and import them into mine imator it imports vaccuum, but when using cube it works, please help lmao, uv is box, by the way also the file name and model identifier have the same name...

On 3/2/2024 at 9:15 AM, bugzorc said:

Nice one, by the way , when I make models using mesh in block bench and import them into mine imator it imports vaccuum, but when using cube it works, please help lmao, uv is box, by the way also the file name and model identifier have the same name...

anyone please check this

Posted (edited)
On 3/2/2024 at 11:15 AM, bugzorc said:

You just need import miobject.           And i working on the last version. Maybe problem in version IDK.

1.                        jFMOR8x.png

2.                        PJp6btJ.png

Edited by BulBash

On 3/2/2024 at 5:47 PM, BulBash said:

You just need import miobject.           And i working on the last version. Maybe problem in version IDK.

1.                        jFMOR8x.png

2.                        PJp6btJ.png

Ayo, I don't have the option to export as miobject in blockbench the plugin I use uses mimodel, which brings problems