This is an animal template I created. Within it is a map and the base uv that you can use to skin it. It has the basic parts of most four-legged animals. Modifications to the model will require some fiddling around with the size values of the different pieces in model-bench. If you want to add or take away pieces, rigorously test their connections to other pieces and make sure that they are properly locked to whatever piece of the model you want them attached to, and if you want them to move on their own, make sure you fix all pivot points to where you need them. Modifications to the uv will require you to keep track of where everything is on the map of the model after you modify it and then opening the texture png in an editor like Paint.net. Please let me know if you are unable to download it using the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l7ygoln2GnXoEu6cuhdrXGhGJwUDsVQY/view?usp=sharing

On 1/5/2024 at 11:30 AM, Pickyduck14 said:

To be honest, i think it would be better to make multiple animal models than have four legs and a body and make us think of any animal.

But great idea though!

I get that, I was just looking around on here for almost a day a while back trying to find a base model that I could easily modify to make a ton of other personalized animals. I couldn't find a template so I did the legwork of making one myself and figured I would post it so that people could modify it to fit their own needs like I wanted to do.