OneShot character Niko

On 1/1/2024 at 9:03 PM, Creeper4940 said:

Yes, I always try to do as much as I can........but it won't make much difference after all I'm abandoning everything temporary..... But thank you for your kindness.

What do you mean abandoning everything temporary

On 02/01/2024 at 15:15, Pickyduck14 said:

O que quer dizer com abandonar tudo temporário

Which means I'm abandoning all my projects temporarily..... I ended up realizing that this is kind of useless if you don't use a complex program like Blender or cinema 4D......... So I need to give a while otherwise... you know... 

You can Still make a difference without using more advanced programs. Take IshanAnimationz, he makes animations on mine-imator and has 4.16k subscribers.

You dont need to have better software, you just need to have talent, Which clearly, you do. 

On 03/01/2024 at 17:32, Pickyduck14 said:

Você ainda pode fazer a diferença sem usar programas mais avançados. Veja o exemplo de IshanAnimationz, ele faz animações no mine-imator e tem 4,16 mil assinantes.

Você não precisa ter um software melhor, você só precisa ter talento, o que claramente você precisa. 

Thank you for your kindness, it makes me happy, but even so the problems continue, I think it's the best I can do for now... doing everything alone destroys you... even more so if it's very complex.....