Open model requests!

I don't really know what to post here! So give me some requests or ideas, I specialize in police models, pushbars, siren boxes, ect. But I'm open to anything!

By the way, I don't want to do private modeling, so when I get a request, I am going to release it to the public, not just one person, thanks!

Thanks to anybody putting any suggestions!

Edited by MysteryTrio

On 11/10/2023 at 9:13 PM, MysteryTrio said:

I don't really know what to post here! So give me some requests or ideas, I specialize in police models, pushbars, siren boxes, ect. But I'm open to anything!

By the way, I don't want to do private modeling, so when I get a request, I am going to release it to the public, not just one person, thanks!

Thanks to anybody putting any suggestions!

Bro, if they ask you to become a private model... charge them a price, that way you win too.

On 12/17/2023 at 8:21 AM, lokhmatov said:

Hi. Do you do custom videos?

No, but if you have any suggestions for models, i'd be glad for suggestions.

On 12/19/2023 at 2:08 PM, AgentPhoenix said:

As you specified in the Police Equipment field I suggest you do a Police Officer with a ballistic best and belt with a radio on the back of the belt, and shoulder radio on the right shoulder.

I was actually working on my own model for a belt with some gear on it, these all might take a bit because a lot of people are asking for stuff. But I am actually working on that, so you shouldnt have to wait long. Thanks!

On 12/20/2023 at 12:46 AM, Infinity AX said:

I was going to ask something similar as well. Still looking for a model plane, preferably the McDonnell Douglas DC-9. 🤔

That will take me awhile, I haven't tried making any type of motor vechile before, so I will defientely give it an attempt. Thanks for the suggestion!

On 12/25/2023 at 6:59 PM, Gamimations said:

Bro, if they ask you to become a private model... charge them a price, that way you win too.

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'd really like to make models that anybody can get, for free. Thanks!

On 12/27/2023 at 10:08 PM, Teratical said:

Hey if you're still doing this stuff can you make an anchor model? Like just an anchor off of a boating ship or something? please.

I will try! I am working on some other people's suggestions, but that shouldn't be a difficult model to make, so I can try! Thanks!

On 11/16/2023 at 10:08 PM, Im a noob said:

Can you make a private jet for me

HE JUST HE DOSENT DO ANY PRIVATE MODELING

but while this topic is still here, could you be open to making advanced swords, Custom item sheets aren't going to last much longer.

On 12/19/2023 at 11:46 PM, Infinity AX said:

I was going to ask something similar as well. Still looking for a model plane, preferably the McDonnell Douglas DC-9. 🤔

your signature is too big. it's probably going to be removed my a moderator if u don't change it.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:21 PM, Pickyduck14 said:

HE JUST HE DOSENT DO ANY PRIVATE MODELING

but while this topic is still here, could you be open to making advanced swords, Custom item sheets aren't going to last much longer.

your signature is too big. it's probably going to be removed my a moderator if u don't change it.

"A business jet, PRIVATE JET, or bizjet is a jet aircraft designed for transporting small groups of people, typically business executives and high-ranking associates".

Edited by Im a noob

On 12/20/2023 at 12:46 AM, Infinity AX said:

On 11/16/2023 at 11:08 PM, Im a noob said:

Can you make a private jet for me

I actually found this person is making one; 

And it looks way better then I could ever do, so you both should go check this out.