If I were to use ReShade w/ MineImator would the effects be applied to the images I save to my PC?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

1 answer to this question

On 8/7/2023 at 12:59 AM, Photosynthetical said:

I am wondering if I were to use ReShade with MineImator would the effects that I enabled be active in the images I save to my PC?
If the answer to that is yes I am also wondering whether or not the Home menu would work and also what rendering API MineImator 2.0 uses

Thanks

Have you tried it? Because this is a thing to only find out, if you try it you would know.

Because even in theory I can't even answer this one, because I don't know how ReShade actually works, if it either just overlays effects, which might be more logical to me, or if it messes with the program itself,

but either way, I think it wont work, since when you render a Image, Mine-imator does not do a Real-time render, you only see a snapshot in 2.0 on the screen of that it rendered, Mine-imator is sending its request to the GPU separately, so I don't think ReShade can interfere with these requests