Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 6/1/2023 at 3:35 AM, Dark Debris said:

it's didn't work as usual

I guess you are talking about the disappearence of the "Foreground" and "Background" buttons.

If so, you'll have to play with the parameters, from the test I did, the "Focus range" allow to decide which part need to be blurred and the "Depth" allow to go between "Background" and "Foreground". (I use the advanced version of MI, so you may not have what I'm talking about)

On 6/1/2023 at 3:11 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

I guess you are talking about the disappearence of the "Foreground" and "Background" buttons.

If so, you'll have to play with the parameters, from the test I did, the "Focus range" allow to decide which part need to be blurred and the "Depth" allow to go between "Background" and "Foreground". (I use the advanced version of MI, so you may not have what I'm talking about)

yeah, the "focus range" and "depth" is not working in my mine imator. I use the advanced version too

On 6/1/2023 at 3:50 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

ok, thanks for the tips

On 6/1/2023 at 3:11 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

first, it's working, and then not

On 5/31/2023 at 11:02 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

Can I see the options of your camera ?

I don't uderstand if it's gone or if it's something else.

t48duoA.jpeg

Edited by Dark Debris

On 6/1/2023 at 11:34 AM, Dark Debris said:

yeah, the "focus range" and "depth" is not working in my mine imator

ok, thanks for the tips

first, it's working, and then not

Can I have a picture of your Depth of Field parameters + the result of the camera like this ?

ltlfz5E.png

On 6/1/2023 at 5:42 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

That's weird, with your parameters I have this :

H5jpN5D.png

It may come from your computer, I see 0 FPS on the third sample, which means the camera isn't refreshing so you can't see the result.

wait, I'll check it

On 6/1/2023 at 5:42 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

That's weird, with your parameters I have this :

H5jpN5D.png

It may come from your computer, I see 0 FPS on the third sample, which means the camera isn't refreshing so you can't see the result.

no, it's doesn't give an effect on it

I have try it before