Custom Model loading from resource pack file structure

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, I have discovered an issue when loading a custom model from an unzipped resource pack. the program is not importing textures with the model unless the model and textures are in the same folder, which is not the case for most resource packs. placing the files in the same folder resolves the issue, but this becomes alot of work when working with alot of custom models from within a resource pack. The pack does use features added by optifine but im not sure that should affect the issue.

On 4/25/2023 at 10:37 AM, LadyHaley said:

Hello, I have discovered an issue when loading a custom model from an unzipped resource pack. the program is not importing textures with the model unless the model and textures are in the same folder, which is not the case for most resource packs. placing the files in the same folder resolves the issue, but this becomes alot of work when working with alot of custom models from within a resource pack. The pack does use features added by optifine but im not sure that should affect the issue.

Mine Imator's development was discontinued since it's 2.0 release on March 1st so you're unfortunately stuck with this issue