Full Russian translation (Demo)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Eng:

Many Russian users of the Mine-Imator 2.0 find it difficult to get used to. That is why I decided to translate this program into Russian completely.

Please report logical inconsistencies, errors and other incidents!

Rus:

Многим новичкам трудно привыкнуть к новой программе. Именно поэтом я решил сделать полный, русский перевод Майн-Иматора 2.0.

Пожалуйста, сообщайте о логических несостыковках, ошибках и других казусах!

Projects-Menu.png

Workspace.png

Workbench.pngProject.png

Enviroment.png  Env2.png  Context.png

and more...

и другое...

The translation is ready for ~60%

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/isqrat5uxnrhhdz/russian.milanguage?dl=0

WORTH THE ATTENTION!

RU: Я решил не переводить программу до выхода полного релиза т.к перенос текста на каждую новую версию невероятно сложен и проще просто начать сначала. Буду надеяться на то что полный релиз выйдет в 1 половине этого года

EN: I decided not to translate the program after the release of the full release, because text transfer to each new version is incredibly difficult and it's easier to just start over. I hope that the full release will be released in the 1st half of this year

Edited by _Stomarver

On 2/7/2023 at 10:23 PM, _Stomarver said:

Eng:

Many Russian users of the Mine-Imator 2.0 find it difficult to get used to. That is why I decided to translate this program into Russian completely.

Please report logical inconsistencies, errors and other incidents!

Rus:

Многим новичкам трудно привыкнуть к новой программе. Именно поэтом я решил сделать полный, русский перевод Майн-Иматора 2.0.

Пожалуйста, сообщайте о логических несостыковках, ошибках и других казусах!

Projects-Menu.png

Workspace.png

Workbench.pngProject.png

Enviroment.png  Env2.png  Context.png

and more...

и другое...

The translation is ready for ~60%

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/isqrat5uxnrhhdz/russian.milanguage?dl=0

Thank you for your translation on mine-imator

ENG: can you give a link to download not to dropbox?
dropbox is not working at me///

RUS: Можно ссылку на скачивание не только на drobox?
он у меня не работает///

On 6/19/2023 at 12:47 PM, AIker said:

ENG: can you give a link to download not to dropbox?
dropbox is not working at me///

RUS: Можно ссылку на скачивание не только на drobox?
он у меня не работает///

Извини, я перестал поддерживать перевод, да и для 2.0 - он не актуален, и вряд ли будет работать

On 6/20/2023 at 3:22 PM, _Stomarver said:

Извини, я перестал поддерживать перевод, да и для 2.0 - он не актуален, и вряд ли будет работать

Have you thought of automated translation? 

There is this company that offers software localization services. And they can maintain your soft updated with all languages needed. I subcontracted their services for an iOS app I was developing for a local tech company from Spain, and they did a great job providing accurate, fast translation of everything I needed.

Edited by blueboy19

On 8/27/2023 at 7:10 PM, blueboy19 said:

Have you thought of automated translation? 

There is this company that offers software localization services. And they can maintain your soft updated with all languages needed. I subcontracted their services for an iOS app I was developing for a local tech company from Spain, and they did a great job providing accurate, fast translation of everything I needed.

I've been doing translation as a hobby, and I don't want to pay someone to do it for me.

On 9/9/2023 at 8:11 AM, _Stomarver said:

I've been doing translation as a hobby, and I don't want to pay someone to do it for me.

Perhaps I will revive this project and translate MI into Russian, but for now I am busy with studies.