Methods to *How to make a Female Rig*

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

After attending to make a female rig and use one by someone else. Now I want to learn to make one by myself. I know there is Sharp's video about but I find the results (No harm intended) well, middle. But it won't fit my animation style so I want to know the methods of how to make a female rig. And find one that suits me. Please comment below ↓↓

6 answers to this question

Well, there is the way that you don't have to start from scratch, take some other models on hand, combine them, make them better of just flip them entirely, and there isn't really a way of how to make it, there are only two ways of work,

• The render Depth glitch. Basically just play with transparent planes and other things
  • Cut out, that you basically make an onw model of the head where you cut out holes and then insert parts that you can move

On 12/14/2022 at 12:13 PM, Fox Miner said:

Well, there is the way that you don't have to start from scratch, take some other models on hand, combine them, make them better of just flip them entirely, and there isn't really a way of how to make it, there are only two ways of work,

• The render Depth glitch. Basically just play with transparent planes and other things
  • Cut out, that you basically make an onw model of the head where you cut out holes and then insert parts that you can move

Well, gonna try those. Thanks

On 12/14/2022 at 12:13 PM, Fox Miner said:

Very sorry to bother you. I tried but didn't get it. Sorry to bother you. 

On 12/15/2022 at 7:40 AM, AgentPhoenix said:

Well, trying to get the hips and the chest right. And I am not the best but I will try to get it done correctly. 

AH, I get it, okay that is the body model, wasn't expecting that, since you wanted to make a "Face" rig, but hips and chest are best made with bends, obviously, but for beginners use simple blocks or yeah simple shapes. And if you want to modify those with bends, you can use those blocks to orient yourself with the bends and all that stuff.

Basically,

Simple steps, small steps, take your time, I needed two years to make mine with not yet it's full potential unlocked