Issue with moving objects in Mineimator 2.0 Pre-5

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

One thing I noticed when moving Mineimator objects around in this version compared to earlier versions is how fast the objects would move to whatever limit you set the object rendering distance at (30000 in this case). And that when you moved objects around the overlay, sometimes your mouse would just snap off it and jump to a different point of the screen while still being connected to the move tool.

And if you tried moving a Mineimator object while in the transform menu, just the slightest amount of movement when dragging your mouse left or right will immediately make the object go to the rendering limit. This was never a problem in earlier Mineimator versions (Even earlier 2.0 prerelease versions) because moving objects in those versions never went THAT far with a slight mouse movement. My mouse is not at fault here.

https://streamable.com/c4g9u7

Video is a bit laggy, since I don't have that good of a screen recorder, but it get's the point across. 

I hope this get's addressed because it's quite inconvenient for me, and when I tried adding IK to my character, this problem makes it very hard to the control them.

Edited by Turbulated

Update:

I found out what the cause of this issue was, it's because there's a new setting called "Camera locks mouse" that's why so often I was having trouble moving objects. If I simply disable that setting, there's no more issues now, and I can move objects like I always did.

I don't think this setting should be enabled by default though. It is very annoying, and I wonder why it's here in the first place, I don't see how it could help people more than hinder them, when it comes to moving objects around.

Edited by Turbulated