Bedrock Model/Texture problems when Exporting and Importing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello everyone. A few weeks ago while looking for models for Mine Imator, I stumbled across this amazing modeller by the name ashmingguu who does some really cool vehicle models. I would've loved to use them but there's a few problems I'm having with them.

Here is an example of one of their models.

D7gZXcD.png

This model exports without any errors however, the model doesn't seem to export correctly visually. I'm not sure why this is

m9eSFDi.png

On the other hand however, some models use a different texture UV. They will export into Mine Imator but the texture will not work since it is a different UV from what Mine Imator uses

DLQJbO8.png

3HmPOE2.png

DcsrkBi.png

Of course, it doesn't work in Mine Imator because of this. The model again seems to be okay it's just the texture.

bhER0EF.png

I've tried a few models and discovered a few other issues.

pNBJcGZ.png

Also I may not be able to use these for animations, atleast not on my computer as these models are resource hogs.

TLDR what I'm wanting to know is;

A. What is and how can I fix the problem I'm having with the model in the first images?

B. is there a way of converting the texture from Face UV to Box without breaking the texture? (I assume not)

Any input would be appreciated, if there is anything else you need to know or if there is anything I missed out, please ask. Thank you <3 

2 answers to this question

On 7/5/2022 at 2:18 PM, Aayush Saji said:

This is happening because the mine imator use different texture that is used in blockbench so the only solution is to go to modelbench and sort out the textures

May I know where are you getting these models?

I know why the UV isn't working for some models since like I said, they use a different UV

What is a mystery is, some of the other models that uses the correct texture UV by default still has issues.

I got these models from here https://mcpedl.com/user/ashmingguu/