How do I use rigs?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

5 answers to this question

you can put the Rig into Mine-imator Files but before doing that you need to extract it first and put them into Mine-imator make sure you also have WinRAR or Files that help you ith Extract the Files but if it doesn't help then i have no idea right no because i only kno the way to put rig into Mine-imator was Extract it and move it into Mine-imator

Edited by LukeGaming_Playz

I have a question as well about rig use.  I'm able to download them, pull the assets into the models, and then parent them to the heads of my characters.  I can get the eyes working pretty well, but the mouth just baffles me.  All it does is stay in one shape and spin around.  I could really use some help in figuring out how to get the mouth to actually bend like they do in the videos.

I've tried Ken Facial rig V7, Skibbz face rig, MFR rig...they all just do the same thing if they even work at all.  Spin.  I'm pretty good at rotating mouths in the rigs around now.  (That's a useless skill FYI)

Also, the pupil differences never change for me when I go into the library and select a new one.

So, yeah...help please?