Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not a bad idea of having a volatile drone / robot close to each of us. I've always had the idea that drones / robots (especially those with A.I.) are like animals, companions who help you carry out various tasks / missions or even defeat a formidable enemy in a combined attack. And then there are those moments where you and the robot understand each other sharing experiences together. I got this inspiration from watching some science fiction movies indie / professional and playing some +AAA videogames with deep storylines.

"Some robots rely on sarcasm when they have speaking skills, this is because they are not afraid of ceasing to exist." (according to my personal experience) Haha... ?

I really liked the action you put into this short animation / test where the character enters in style and then calling and relying on his partner / robot right away.

16 hours ago, Black Cube Order said:

Неплохая идея иметь летучий дрон / робот рядом с каждым из нас. У меня всегда была идея, что дроны / роботы (особенно с ИИ) похожи на животных, товарищей, которые помогают вам выполнять различные задания / миссии или даже победить грозного врага в комбинированной атаке. А есть моменты, когда вы и робот понимаете друг друга, обмениваясь опытом вместе. Я черпал вдохновение, когда смотрел научно-фантастические фильмы, инди / профессионалы, и играл в видеоигры + AAA с глубоким сюжетом.

«Некоторые роботы полагаются на сарказм, когда у них есть навыки речи, потому что они не боятся прекратить свое существование». (по моему личному опыту) Ха-ха ... ?

Мне очень понравилось действие, которое вы добавили в эту короткую анимацию / тест, где персонаж входит в стиль, а затем сразу же звонит и полагается на своего партнера / робота.

Thank you ! ?