Minecraft Steve Rig V2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey. Can U Make A Rig Of Me? PM The Rig Download Link, The Items, & The Rig Skin To Me.

What To Add: Top & Bottom Eye Lids (Make The Eyelids Items) (Make The White Part Of The Eyes A Little Bit Smaller While Ur At It), After U Done That Erase The White Part & The Pupils & Replace The White With A Block With 100% Overlay White Or Make A Completely White Item, Make The Pupils Items (Be Sure To Make The Pupils The Exact Same Color As The Original Skin's Pupils), Add Fingers So The Rig Can Do The Finger Wag Like Sonic Does In The Title Screen Of Some Of His Games, 3D Nose (Make It Either An Item Or A Teeny Tiny Block With 100% Overlay Of Black), 3D Tail (It Should Look Exactly Like This Image In The Link: http://i.imgur.com/J7RsSDE.png?1) (Put That Image Onto An Item Sheet), 3D Ears (Make It An Item & Make It Look Exactly Like The Original Skin Ears But Rotate Them Maybe -90 Degrees Or 90 Degrees For The Z Scale Of Rotation), A Mouth With Emotions, Teeth, A Tongue, And... I Think That's It For What U Should Add To The Rig...

What Not To Add: EyeBrows (Obviously Because I Made Cutie The Cat WITHOUT EyeBrows), Eye Lashes (Because Cutie The Cat Is A Male. Just A Reminder.), Don't Keep The White Part Of Eyes, Don't Keep The Pupils, Don't Keep The Origional Skin's Ears, Don't Keep The Skin's Tail, Don't Keep The Skin's Nose, Don't Keep The Skin's Mouth, And... I Think That Is It For What U Shouldn't Add To The Rig...

Skin Is Right Here: ThrxTK8.png

Hey. Can U Make A Rig Of Me? PM The Rig Download Link, The Items, & The Rig Skin To Me.

What To Add: Top & Bottom Eye Lids (Make The Eyelids Items) (Make The White Part Of The Eyes A Little Bit Smaller While Ur At It), After U Done That Erase The White Part & The Pupils & Replace The White With A Block With 100% Overlay White Or Make A Completely White Item, Make The Pupils Items (Be Sure To Make The Pupils The Exact Same Color As The Original Skin's Pupils), Add Fingers So The Rig Can Do The Finger Wag Like Sonic Does In The Title Screen Of Some Of His Games, 3D Nose (Make It Either An Item Or A Teeny Tiny Block With 100% Overlay Of Black), 3D Tail (It Should Look Exactly Like This Image In The Link: http://i.imgur.com/J7RsSDE.png?1) (Put That Image Onto An Item Sheet), 3D Ears (Make It An Item & Make It Look Exactly Like The Original Skin Ears But Rotate Them Maybe -90 Degrees Or 90 Degrees For The Z Scale Of Rotation), A Mouth With Emotions, Teeth, A Tongue, And... I Think That's It For What U Should Add To The Rig...

What Not To Add: EyeBrows (Obviously Because I Made Cutie The Cat WITHOUT EyeBrows), Eye Lashes (Because Cutie The Cat Is A Male. Just A Reminder.), Don't Keep The White Part Of Eyes, Don't Keep The Pupils, Don't Keep The Origional Skin's Ears, Don't Keep The Skin's Tail, Don't Keep The Skin's Nose, Don't Keep The Skin's Mouth, And... I Think That Is It For What U Shouldn't Add To The Rig...

Skin Is Right Here: ThrxTK8.png

I Also Tried To Make A Perfect Rig Of Myself... But... The Mouth... Was A Failiure...  :steve_tearful::mobcreeper:  :steve_tearful::mobcreeper:  :steve_tearful::mobcreeper:  :steve_tearful::mobcreeper:  :steve_tearful::mobcreeper:  :steve_tearful::mobcreeper:

Edited by CutieTheCat666