My first Mine-imator stuff

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Figured that I'd post it here...

http://youtu.be/8E-WGwgz04M

More info (and possibly rants) in spoiler below

This is the result of my first experience with Mine-imator program. The version used here was Beta 0.5.something. It took me a while, especially the part with lighting, but that's not problem of Minemator itself. I created the animation on two different computers, one of them has something really weird going on with it's brightness/contrast settings resulting in really dark colors going all the way down to pitch black while on the other computer the colors were completely fine. Well after rendering out the video I further edited it using Sony Vegas (you know intro outro texts, music and stuff) and at the end I was so happy to finally hit that "upload" button and result was this. I might end up working with this thing some more but most of the time I spend my time by playing games rather than creating a content for my YouTube channel (Shame but perhaps one day I'll get smacked in my head hard enough to realize that it's actually fun).

The lighting was a bit of a gamble to be honest. I created the animation on two computers, which seemed to have different RGB settings and different drivers so while the lightning was completely fine on one computer, it was pitch black on another. I did some tweating on the computer I used to upload the video, but YouTube turned it into pitch black once again. Next time I'll try to be more clever about it.