Need ideas and a map renerd into an scenery

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I´m working on a movie projekt that could become a huge one, everything is planned.

Okay, not everything.

A little bit.

Whatever, this is the story:

The twins Ciro and Kyle are living together with their pal (who hasn´t got a nameyet) in their house. They have an easy life, but one day when they sat all together in the kitchen, the oven exploded (coal block :P) and tore a hole in the floor. Ciro and the pal (damn i should name him) fall trough it into a hidden room in the basement and Kyle jumped after them.

The hidden room is full of weapons and some weird suits, it looks like some military base. After they´ve examined that room a day later again, a troop of soldiers attacked the house. Ciro, Kyle and that-other-pal take the weapons and the suits and escape with the car in the garage which is also located in the basement.

That´s the idea.

The Skins and the animations including cut and so on will be done by me. The map will be build by me, too, i just need to know how to render it into a file that can be used by mine-imator.

Now i need some guys for the voice-acting for the english version (the german version will the take the voices of some friends) and a mentor that could help me out :)

Hope my english isn´t to bad!

Ciro