ITEMS JPEG MISTAKE!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Ok here we go.

So I was trying to make a rig on Paint for the first time (in forever). When I finished, it overridden the original items file. Then I opened up MI...

and the whole script error thing said the items file had too large items and therefore can't load AT ALL!!

Thankfully I have found other item files online that are transparent (phew!) but I can't find the original one for 1.0.6

If anyone can send that to me please do so!

(It's in User>>Mine-imator>>Data>>texture>>items) 

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Cat Optimist said:

This doesn't help.

This is a link for computer directories, your computer files, not mine, and only viewable on your computer (unless TeamViewer Ect.)

Edited by Juno

2 hours ago, Juno said:

This doesn't help.

This is a link for computer directories, your computer files, not mine, and only viewable on your computer (unless TeamViewer Ect.)

He/she wanted someone to get theirs and c/p it here. ^_^

8 hours ago, Cat Optimist said:

Ok here we go.

So I was trying to make a rig on Paint for the first time (in forever). When I finished, it overridden the original items file. Then I opened up MI...

and the whole script error thing said the items file had too large items and therefore can't load AT ALL!!

Thankfully I have found other item files online that are transparent (phew!) but I can't find the original one for 1.0.6

If anyone can send that to me please do so!

Instead of giving one file, I'm giving you the entire Textures folder, in case of screwing up again (I know I'll need it, because I'm a clumsy person.)

Textures.zip