I need voice actors for a new series I'm making

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So yeah, if you all don't mind, I need a few voice actors for a new series I'm making. It's a series based on Team Fortress, animated in Mine Imator. Because that's one of the three things I do these days. If you wouldn't mind, it would be great to get a few voice actors in the series. I know this may seem a bit needy, but I'm only fair at voice acting and I don't think I could do the voices I've envisioned for most of the characters. All available roles are listed below. The roles are not paid, and I do not make money for any of the work anyone does. Episodes will come out as soon as all voice lines have been sent to me. The episodes are short, so the animation should only take a week or two. I will give you any credit you need, whether it be a mention in the video's description to a link to all of your social media. You can drop out at any time while the auditioning phase is going, but during the series we will need the same voice actor, unless someone has done a similar voice to you. You can also ask to put the series on hold for any family business, sickness or o

Fill out these if you are auditioning:

Spoiler

Character you are looking to voice:

Voice Actor's Age:

Mic quality (1 being worst, 10 being best):

Audition link:

Roles: (Note, if you audition for a larger role, you may be voicing anywhere from 10 to 30 lines an episode.)

Taken Roles: Jasper (Me), Owleye (He only hoots)

Protagonists:

Spoiler

MALE:

Dan: A Sniper. He has an Australian accent, as usual, but is less hostile and more of a team player. He is a Freelancer, meaning that he works for neither RED or BLU, but whoever he wants to, or whoever pays the highest bid. He is a background character in the series for the most part, with a larger role in certain episodes.

Adal: The comedy relief. He sounds similar to a normal Medic, but is slightly... less insane. Note that if you take this role, the character is bisexual. The creator of the character would've done the voice acting, but he has stated that he can not do a German accent. If you take this role, you should also expect to be voicing a lot of Rock Paper Scissors. Adal has a large role in the series.

FEMALE:

Clips: A background antagonist at first, before being redeemed. Clips is a shy character who is handy with a bow and arrow. When she wants to be quiet, she is very good at being quiet. When she wants to be loud, she can be very loud. She is a background character at first, but will be a pivotal character in later episodes. She has an average American accent.

Azzy: A clone of an immortal being, Azzy is very powerful, but likes to keep her powers under wraps. She is very quiet and does not like being in large groups. She will only be somewhere where it is important, if not she will shy away. If she feels threatened, she can start using her powers, and will get louder during this time. She has a fair role in the series. She has a German-American accent.

Alexa: Alexa is a Spy, and a good one at that. No one really knows what goes on inside her head. She often disappears without anyone noticing. She has a British accent and is a background character in the series.

Antagonists:

Spoiler

Myst: Short for Mysterious. He is a fairly quiet Mob Boss with a cruel streak. No one knows anything about him. He has a medium role in the series. If you want to audition for this role, try an average Mafia-style accent.

Bugbites: Previously a Boston Basher for RED, now working for Myst. He's looking for vengeance, and has a large role in the series.

Magnette: A loud individual. This does not merge well with the fact that she has the stealth role. If you audition for this role, try an average Mafia-style accent. She has a fairly large role in the series.

Cap: He's just a teen wondering why no one stops to look at his hat. And he's also a young mercenary. Great mix. He has an average American accent. He is a background character.

Wraith: A robot stuck on the Irish setting. Only audition if you know Irish. He is the comedy relief character.

Scotty: A deep-voiced goon who really doesn't know what his boss does.

Cloudy: Cloudy is an engineer from Canada doing work for Myst. He has a very minor role in the series.

Sneaks: Sneaks is a British chap, and he's easily the most approachable out of the gang. He is a comedy relief character.

Thank you for auditioning in advance.