taking rig requests :p BajanCanadian Rig (done)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

hi everyone !! in ths topic i'll be taking rig requests 8D

you have just to give me the skin to rig it in the comment

or just an image of the character or animal or object ......etc.

when i done the rig i will do write the link just here -------------> (link)

credits if used pls

and have a nice day :D

DanTDM Rig (done): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/d1xxnsy523bl9/DanTDM_Rig

Spoiler

LPwIfXi.png

3BdZXhf.png

BajanCanadian (done): https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ib3idud24r8kd/BajanCanadian_Rig

Spoiler

VgR0bGi.png

nBzSEo0.png

Guillotine rig (done): https://www.mediafire.com/?1qguc4vm9wci6gu

working on skydoesminecraft, jeromeASF, clementine from the walking dead game season 2...

CreeperGavG

MCBoomBox

your requests are done "CreeperGavG i did not finshed skydoesminecraft and jeromeASF yet just wait a little bit"

Edited by ziyadkhalq

Can you make me a DanTDM Rig? Along With A BajanCanadian, JeromASF, And A SkyDoesMinecraft Rig? If You Don't Know Who They Are, Look Them Up On Youtube, Or Use There Usernames in the skin thing in mineimator. Thank You!

Can i see some examples because i do not want to put @ziyadkhalq in my credits then not want to use the rig. So for logic. 
Can you create a guillotine for me

Spoiler

The Images didn't work so sorry, just type up Minecraft Guillotine in google images.

If you don't know what it is used for: 

Guillotine
noun

1. 1.
    a machine with a heavy blade sliding vertically in grooves, used for beheading people.
    •  
    •  
    •  

verb

1. 1.
    execute (someone) by guillotine.
Edited by MCBoomBox
Images didn't work

1 hour ago, MCBoomBox said:

Can i see some examples because i do not want to put @ziyadkhalq in my credits then not want to use the rig. So for logic. 
Can you create a guillotine for me

Reveal hidden contents

The Images didn't work so sorry, just type up Minecraft Guillotine in google images.

If you don't know what it is used for: 

Guillotine
noun

1. 1.
    a machine with a heavy blade sliding vertically in grooves, used for beheading people.
    •  
    •  
    •  

verb

1. 1.
    execute (someone) by guillotine.

3 hours ago, CreeperGavG said:

Can you make me a DanTDM Rig? Along With A BajanCanadian, JeromASF, And A SkyDoesMinecraft Rig? If You Don't Know Who They Are, Look Them Up On Youtube, Or Use There Usernames in the skin thing in mineimator. Thank You!

i'll do best :)

1 hour ago, CreeperGavG said:

I'm Sorry but the download links don't work...? I Can't Download The Rigs, And They Look Great..

sorry i'll try to fix it :S

1 hour ago, CreeperGavG said:

I'm Sorry but the download links don't work...? I Can't Download The Rigs, And They Look Great..

try now !!