Audio Track Doesn't Work?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

.mp3's should work fine. If they don't, try converting it to .wav format. You can do this with multiple websites, however Audacity does this better with less loss of quality.

If still nothing plays, check your volume levels on Mine-imator by opening the volume mixer.

Right click the sound icon on your taskbar, and click 'open volume mixer'

If you don't see it there, try this.

The volume mixer will open and show you all of your sound devices (headphones, speakers) and all of your programs open that can play sound. Then make sure Mine-imator's sound level isn't muted and matches with your current sound levels.

11 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

Did you manage to open the volume mixer? Or should I re-explain how to do so? I may have put too much zeal into that explaination

No, I wasn't able to find it, I'll just use a different program for the music, but thanks for helping.

1 hour ago, Bull3tBurr!t0 said:

No, I wasn't able to find it, I'll just use a different program for the music, but thanks for helping.

Well crap, but alright.

If you are still interested in help, I'll be around in 3 hours from now where I can offer more in-depth help with images. I'm just severely gimped with the network here.

23 minutes ago, Bull3tBurr!t0 said:

How do you put gifs in every reply you make?

Thats a signature, so in his signature he put his GIF.  Signatures are things that automatically show up at the bottom in every post you make.  You and I currently do not have one right now, which is why nothing is showing up for both of us.

1 hour ago, KingOfWizards said:

Thats a signature, so in his signature he put his GIF.  Signatures are things that automatically show up at the bottom in every post you make.  You and I currently do not have one right now, which is why nothing is showing up for both of us.

What rank do you have to be to add a signature and how do you get that rank?