Looking For Glitch Monster Rigs for Short film!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looking For Glitch Monster Rig for my Next Short Film!

Hello everyone! My name is Xshredder FoxMan from my channel under the same name.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEA26sL8Lv0tUIsmuWsJ3Cg/   |   My Youtube channel

I'm looking for some rigs for my next short film! The Film is about creatures that export out of the computer when too much power has been applied...

In order to make this short film, I need some rigs of monsters that are quite glitchy. 

If your willing to participate full credit will be given to anyone who wishes to help!

The Monsters should look Scary (maybe similar to w.d gaster from undertale), Super Glitchy (as in distortion or floating pixels), and a super scary one. The Film needs three monsters with each one having one of the previous attributes stated. Each of these rigs will be animated by me, however if you wish to animate along side me I'd be happy to have you on board and able to help!

weird_glitch_monster_crap_by_hurrican128ultrahurricane-glitch-monster-commission

if you wish to participate please message me in the comments below or email me at seanl6@aol.com 

Thanks and have a wonderful day!