Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, i would like to announce i am working on a rig for mine-Imator, this rig will have five fingers, movable eyebrows, eyes and eyelids, mouth  and as time goes on a hat layer, hair layer, clothes layer, pants layer and shoes layer. The progress of this rig will vary, as it comes down to whether or not I want to work on the rig on any given day, but I will be trying to get the rig up to at least a point where it has movable eyebrows, eyelids, eyes and mouth, after that the xtra layers will be added when i feel like making the extra layers(oh i forgot to mention i have Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder and Autism Spectrum Disorder, so it's hard for me to keep motivated, but what will drive me forward is support, so alot of support goes a long way for me) When this rig is complete, i will update it when neccecary, i will notify you of all news and updates relating to this rig as they happen.

Version 0.1 of my rig is the first update and in this update i am creating the hand rig which i will be working on until i got it perfected as best as possible(i know there is no such thing as perfect but c'mon at least give me a pretty damn close) now if Mine-Imator has a bevel feature, i might use that to smooth out the fingers so that the fingers are more realistic, if not then ill be working on the next part of the rig until the ability to "bevel" is impemented(BTW at the time of writing this i was watching titanic, particularly the second half of the movie, #RIPTitanic)

But anyways thats all from me, oh and here is a screenshot of the hand rig, 

ZFgvKXO.png

I look forward to seeing this rig when it is complete

Until the next update bye