Create Event fix? HELP!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So yesterday I went into Mine-Imator to make animations and stuff.

The problem IS: There's an code error. I have no idea how it happened, it just did. And I just can't start Mine-Imator up.

I have tried restarting my PC, redownloading Mine-Imator, and nothing seems to work.

Here's the thingie that pops up:

of Create Event
for object app:

Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 18)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 12)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

Has this problem happened with anyone else? Is there a fix? Please, someone help me. ;-;

You either need to upgrade to a Windows higher than XP or replace you Graphics Card with a better one.

You also need DirectX (whatever that is). I don't know. Maybe you can try deleting the Settings File in the Data Folder.

You should have at least six gigabytes of RAM.

Edited by Emanatronic

On 11/04/2016 at 8:15 PM, Emanatronic said:

You either need to upgrade to a Windows higher than XP or replace you Graphics Card with a better one.

You also need DirectX (whatever that is). I don't know. Maybe you can try deleting the Settings File in the Data Folder.

You should have at least six gigabytes of RAM.

Oh... okay. Thanks!