Minecraft - Beginning and End

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A series I had in mind for a long time, but never got a chance to start it.  The only video I made was a preview:

The series will start as just Steve as he wakes up in a new world with no memory.  As he explores the land, night falls and becomes cornered by monsters until Alex arrives to save him.  She tells Steve of treasures in a Stronghold that is too dangerous to go in alone.  Alex helps Steve get geared up and shows him how to be a fighter.  However, as they were about to enter the Stronghold, Herobrine stops them and kidnaps Alex.  Steve must now find a way to save Alex and stop Herobrine from unleashing his Nether army into the world.

I could use some help in scenery and possibly voice acting (I suck at it...)

The fire should give off some light, its too dark otherwise :3 

Also, instead of having alex standing in the regular standing position, try and bend her arms and legs a bit to make it look more natural and loose rather than stiff. And when they are sitting still make slight movements for breathing and dont have them sitting in the exact same position for so long. Just a few tips to help you out, I didnt mean to sound rude if i did D: