In need of a rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Recently I asked for a rig for a project. Though I didn't get many replies except for skibbz who gave me his rig template. Though I don't understand it at all and the textures just didn't fit. I also attempted to add hair to my character but it didn't work. Please if your reading this and are capable of doing this I would love a version of my character with or without fingers and hair (I like my hair "flippy") 

Thank You. I really appreciate you and this amazing community! :)

4 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

You can try other Rigs... @blockerlocker will be happy to direct you to his Rig, and he prides himself in making it easy to use.  :D

... How would you know if we're an amazing community? You just got here...  o_o  

I've looked at some of the work people have done :popcorn:

1 hour ago, Bray272 said:

I've looked at some of the work people have done :popcorn:

I hope you didn't look at any of my stuff, because my stuff would have made you gooooooo.

And how can you base a community off the work they've done? Imagine if we were all amazing at Mine-Imator but then turned out to be horrible, horrible people? hm? HMM??^%

Just kidding of course, but Emanatronic's advice was good.