Im gonna kill this bot !

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Masked Stranger: ...No... just NO. God, they have personalities, feelin's (as far as I know) and BY THE MIGHTY NOTCH AREN'T YOUR PUPPETS. You want to kill something, go kill a clone of yourself, or make some army of bots yourself to kill. Not characters of other people. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO BE ENTRAINED WITHOUT (possibly) ANGERING OTHERS. Yes, they are bots, but they aren't yours. So please, just lay off.

Vesta: He won't listen. Immortals don't care about anything but themselves.

He better, just prove us wrong. And not all Immortals are like that. I have seen a significant amount do what they want without caring about anyone else, but there are good ones.

Masked Stranger: ...No... just NO. God, they have personalities, feelin's (as far as I know) and BY THE MIGHTY NOTCH AREN'T YOUR PUPPETS. You want to kill something, go kill a clone of yourself, or make some army of bots yourself to kill. Not characters of other people. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO BE ENTRAINED WITHOUT (possibly) ANGERING OTHERS. Yes, they are bots, but they aren't yours. So please, just lay off.

Vesta: He won't listen. Immortals don't care about anything but themselves.

He better, just prove us wrong. And not all Immortals are like that. I have seen a significant amount do what they want without caring about anyone else, but there are good ones.

Im an mortal too!I care for my sandwiches too!