E100 [Rig Preview]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's a preview of my E100 Rig and sorry for not releasing the IS-3 and cv33 rig because I've been doing a lot of things lately and- wait who the hell cares? no one would use those rigs anyway...

10155046_1670400783210250_61204716420493

12742749_1670402209876774_81637795610867

Size comparison between the Maus and the E100 (I think)

I would use them.... if I had time... and less school... and wasn't painting a Flames of War Panzerkompanie...

Anywho, knowing that it is WIP, it's pretty good! Are you gonna have curved skirts added in the final product? That's really my only "concern" of sorts. Still, really nice!

Just now, Subject 052 said:

I would use them.... if I had time... and less school... and wasn't painting a Flames of War Panzerkompanie...

Anywho, knowing that it is WIP, it's pretty good! Are you gonna have curved skirts added in the final product? That's really my only "concern" of sorts. Still, really nice!

I'm thinking of not putting the space armor because of reasons (well i did tried to put the space armor but then it turns out to be horrendous so I removed it)

2 minutes ago, Kaxx said:

WHY DO MY QUOTES KEEP SAYING 59 MIN AGO

i play wot.

what? it doesn't say on mine

I do also play WoT