Its been waiting so long......

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not the worst or best wallpaper, but here are some pros and cons;

PROS

Posability in your characters

particle effect to show fire in furnace

CONS

No lighting; i love making wallpapers in the dark. If you take a look at one of my terrible wallpapers there's all sorts of lighting in them. Yours really doesn't have that much.

No scenery. People here hate it when there's no scenery. Sure there's ONE hill, but it still looks rather bland.

There's about all i could find. Keep on improving though!

19 minutes ago, Sammaxbr said:

Not the worst or best wallpaper, but here are some pros and cons;

PROS

Posability in your characters

particle effect to show fire in furnace

CONS

No lighting; i love making wallpapers in the dark. If you take a look at one of my terrible wallpapers there's all sorts of lighting in them. Yours really doesn't have that much.

No scenery. People here hate it when there's no scenery. Sure there's ONE hill, but it still looks rather bland.

There's about all i could find. Keep on improving though!

Your words is making me confused at the cons. 

That is, I put 6 point lights to make this and the moving the lights makes my brain almost explodes! (Phew! Fortunately still alive) how can this can be said as "no lighting". So weird...

And then the scenery, I got a natural biome scenery, and I catch only the little hill, so I tried to find the best angle to capture it but it seems this is the best one ( to avoid seeing BLANK )

But anyway, I'll improving at the next post! Thanks for your word!