Armourer's workshop

3 minutes ago, DigitalEvorian said:

It'd be cool yes,but you could probably make this armour using Items and custom Textures.

well that is exactly the problem. i don't know how to rescale stuff and using textures on stock armor doesn't come close to what you can make with the mod, that is why i suggested this

1 minute ago, Shah said:

Changing the colour of schematics could give you a desired result.

well i can't really find anything close to what i want. and i'm not sure if you can recolor seperate parts of the same schematic. also i haven't been able to find any small schematics that got even close to the type of armor i need. that is why i suggested this

4 minutes ago, brostermedia said:

well i can't really find anything close to what i want. and i'm not sure if you can recolor seperate parts of the same schematic. also i haven't been able to find any small schematics that got even close to the type of armor i need. that is why i suggested this

You can create your own without the use of this mod: 

1. Create a Minecraft world.
  2. Make a piece of armor (You can still use Armourer's workshop if you want a base, but you can't use the blocks provided by this mod.).
  3. When making a piece of armor, use different blocks, don't make a piece with only one block, or else it will be a solid color armor.
  4. Edit the textures (According to each block you placed).
  5. Import the piece of armour with the texture.

Armourer's Workshop works just like that after all, the only difference is that there are bases, so it doesn't really matter.

11 minutes ago, Mimo FanGamer said:

You can create your own without the use of this mod: 

1. Create a Minecraft world.
  2. Make a piece of armor (You can still use Armourer's workshop if you want a base, but you can't use the blocks provided by this mod.).
  3. When making a piece of armor, use different blocks, don't make a piece with only one block, or else it will be a solid color armor.
  4. Edit the textures (According to each block you placed).
  5. Import the piece of armour with the texture.

Armourer's Workshop works just like that after all, the only difference is that there are bases, so it doesn't really matter.

sounds like somthing good but how do you resize it? i haven't been able to find anything so far about resizing