Hugest problem ever!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well... usually David says something about download DirectX... so that...

Just look at other bug reports and see if he replies, he usually has a link to it ( I'm not gonna post one cause I see multiple but I trust our lord David more )

On 1/18/2016 at 1:26 AM, Kilonn said:

Well... usually David says something about download DirectX... so that...

Just look at other bug reports and see if he replies, he usually has a link to it ( I'm not gonna post one cause I see multiple but I trust our lord David more )

I already have DirectX, I believe. I use a laptop and it runs very good and its HUGE. But its weak enough for mineimator but sadly it only uses 3GB RAM which is stupid but i figured the problem out but now i need to figure out how to change my ram to around 7-10?

Oh, and i do use Blender, C4D, AE and of course mineimator. If i made an animation with it and finally got it running long enough i could post a work of my art. And i'm pretty experienced with AE plugins such as sapphire so i can do something amazing with it.

On 1/18/2016 at 2:51 AM, Ocelot said:

I like the clickbait title. This is, quite definitely, a bigger issue than world hunger 8D 

Yes i hate that mineimator wont startup. Although there are  better programs but i still wanna use mine-imator. People did say it used to suck. it did even with the 1.0 update (for me) until that HUGE update its awesome

Edited by xXx_JPMC_xXx
why do you wanna know bro?