Mine imator wont stop saving and crashing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So when I was in my car on my way home from my aunts I was on mine imator and nothing was wrong with it but when I got home I open mine imator and as soon as it opens it crashes and says it stoped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled thinking it would work but it keeps doing it. I uninstall and reinstall again but now when it does open and I open one of my projects it says opening new project, I hit cancel and it pops up again and it keeps doing this over and over. Can someone help me?

9 minutes ago, UltraGamerHD said:

MI have crashes on almost every user here on the forums. So I recommend you to install the version 1.0.0 or wait until

a new update that fix crashes. But if you really want to have it now, I recomend you the first option :)

I did install an older  version but its still doing the thing were it says open project and makes u save constantly.

You might be having these problems because you Windows ins't updated. Mine is also crashing, and having the repetitive "Saving" issue. My Windows isn't a 7/8/8.1/or 10. If yours isn't either then that might be the problem. If I'm wrong, then there might be some regular old bug in the program itself. 

(P.S, if this involves with opening, or creating a project, then yes, I am seriously having this issue.)

35 minutes ago, UltraGamerHD said:

MI have crashes on almost every user here on the forums. So I recommend you to install the version 1.0.0 or wait until

a new update that fix crashes. But if you really want to have it now, I recomend you the first option :)

MI never crashes OR has any bugs whatsoever for me.