Cant Use attachments

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I recently joined these forums and Im trying to use an attachment for a post but an error message pops up and reads, " The page you are trying to access is not available for your account." I have not found why this is and am searching for an answer.

On 01/04/2016 at 10:42 PM, Kilonn said:

Do you mean posting a picture?

Like this ?

WURjcgX.jpg

I don't know what he can't access cuz I can't access it either, but he means when you click insert other media and then insert existing attachment. He's asking what that is, why he can't access it, and who can. (Or maybe he's a she, but you get the idea)

6 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

I don't know what he can't access cuz I can't access it either, but he means when you click insert other media and then insert existing attachment. He's asking what that is, why he can't access it, and who can. (Or maybe he's a she, but you get the idea)

I don't know what that is, I also can't access it, and it's probably only moderators

1 hour ago, Kilonn said:

I don't know what that is, I also can't access it, and it's probably only moderators

true, I have guessed its only moderators.

Just wish we could at least know what it is we cant access.

Like if the mods would tell us.

or nut heheh

35 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

true, I have guessed its only moderators.

Just wish we could at least know what it is we cant access.

Like if the mods would tell us.

or nut heheh

There's probably a topic or status update from a moderator that's old.