Furniture Rigs Plus +added Fridge and couch!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello guys, this is my first set of rigs.

I was inspired to make this by seeing another furnityure rig, which had no downloads ): by theminerz9

here it is

O9ClZKx.jpg

The Chair

tIRKTke.jpg

The Piano

v5W1zHT.jpg

The Table

zyy3a3k.jpg

The Lamp

3yS5Zx8.jpg

The Sofa/Couch

ID45Aez.jpg

The Fridge

7JYKxQr.jpg

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oaa7g4kq7c61198/Furniture_Rigs.zip

More coming soon...

If you have any suggestions or requests...please comment below

Also since thsi is my first.../the rigs come with schematics...and you might have to throw them into the schematics folder your self ):

Edited by Wowman

I would give this a low rating but its your first try. iam seeing much room for improvement like the chair does not look anatomically correct to a regular Steve . and the table and piano would look better without stretched or scrunched textures. the lamp is a good ideal but again work on textures not just stretching or scrunching it into a shape

I would give this a low rating but its your first try. iam seeing much room for improvement like the chair does not look anatomically correct to a regular Steve . and the table and piano would look better without stretched or scrunched textures. the lamp is a good ideal but again work on textures not just stretching or scrunching it into a shape

Thanks for the suggestions

I do agree with the chair and the lamp looking irregular...but i think the piano and the table are okay