Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi Im not gonna say my name because its here well i want to make a team i dont care if im the leader or not i want to make a team of friends, animators ,lots more for a film crew but for mine imator. I wolud really like to work with some one and develope youtube channels (individually but with credits) 1 for each person and we would make a differnt animated series for each of our youtube channels or just make 1 new channel we make a team name we make logo, background, thumbnails, more. so if you agree just anwser back plz. it would make my filming dream be a reality thnks 4 reading till the end

and i dont care the age while the people are nice

Edited by Emunator
Removed swear

Hi i`m batmon_gamros! some guy who does thing on the INTERNET! i`m not the best animator and i`m looking to get better and make a name for myself:) i`m interested in joining you crew. I have some photoshop skills(adobe elements 10) and some editing skills ( Sony movie studio Platinum) my channell is here if you want a scope of me...