Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Uh, does anyone else think that if we could lower the Detail amount of a Cylinder by 1 more unit, we wouldn't have a perfect square, but a perfect triangle? All we have are Cones at the moment, and they always have some amount of points that go inward on themselves to the tiptop of it. These triangles would be different, since they wouldn't be pyramids, but actually flat/wide triangles. Does anyone see what I'm saying with that?  :3 

Also, I know I suggested it before, but how hard really would it be to make a thing where I choose a point (moving or not, like an Item or Cube) and choose another point in the Mine-imator interface, and then, a line would be drawn that always finds itself between these two points, connecting them. I could parent the two points to the Left and Right hand of a Steve, and the line would always be between them, touching the points. Say I were to make that point into a surface, a flat line. What if I made the line into a texture that Stretches with distance, or repeats? I could put my chain texture on that line and I would have a shackled Steve that disregarded Mine-imator's slight limitations. How hard would that be to make...?

I don't know nawthing about anything, but maybe this could be useful and slightly easy to do? Maybe? I really don't know. What do you guys think?  :3  

(Maybe we could segment-ate the points...)

Uh, does anyone else think that if we could lower the Detail amount of a Cylinder by 1 more unit, we wouldn't have a perfect square, but a perfect triangle? All we have are Cones at the moment, and they always have some amount of points that go inward on themselves to the tiptop of it. These triangles would be different, since they wouldn't be pyramids, but actually flat/wide triangles. Does anyone see what I'm saying with that?  :3 

Also, I know I suggested it before, but how hard really would it be to make a thing where I choose a point (moving or not, like an Item or Cube) and choose another point in the Mine-imator interface, and then, a line would be drawn that always finds itself between these two points, connecting them. I could parent the two points to the Left and Right hand of a Steve, and the line would always be between them, touching the points. Say I were to make that point into a surface, a flat line. What if I made the line into a texture that Stretches with distance, or repeats? I could put my chain texture on that line and I would have a shackled Steve that disregarded Mine-imator's slight limitations. How hard would that be to make...?

I don't know nawthing about anything, but maybe this could be useful and slightly easy to do? Maybe? I really don't know. What do you guys think?  :3  

(Maybe we could segment-ate the points...)

Pics, I'm confused...

That's a lot of text. :F

I see you're new here.  xD

Pics, I'm confused...

Imagine you spawned in a little Cube into Mine-imator. Then you spawned another one.

Then, a simple, straight Line connected the two Cubes. It's like a lead in Minecraft. It connect the Cubes together, even if they're moving. Imagine if you changed the Texture of that line, say, into a Minecraft lead. I think the applications are large.