My First Rig! (My Character Rig!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

uhhhh kind of creepy but he is a creeper , nice for a first rig :) I remember my first rig that day I made 3 xbox one versions in a day and people liked them but the xbox looked not so good and then the next day I updated it and I kept uploading rigs everyday and now im just IDK my last rig was a Pipboy :D  now I use other animating programs since im working with Unreal engine and others... ( working on a secret project with a team of 5 people and its going amazing so far , its a remake of a game ) 

First, you should not just say that it is just your first rig. Say "Creeper Rig" or something like that so people know if they want to click on it or not.

This is pretty good for a first rig (you probably just put some textures on top of the skin) but (no offense) things that people probably won't use should, in my opinion, just have a pic in the wallpaper section.

I am not trying to mini-mod (these opinions have nothing to do with the rules)

Anything you should improve on: With this 2d style, nothing is really done to make something like this any better but the mouth is a bit out of order.

Edited by GoldenBullet72