can't open mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

s2IUbBZ.png

I keep getting ^^^^ that message every time i try to open mine-imator recently anyone else get it will someone help? P.S. i censored things i deemed NSFW or personal

Edited by Pkmn_Lovar

7 answers to this question

so then re-install?

No, no, no. Open up Explorer (not IE, but the file Explorer), on the top you will see something like this (C:\yad yada OR This Computer/Documents/Pictures et cetera). Press the text there and press backspace, now write in %appdata% . Now scroll thourgh that folder and you should find a folder named Mine_Imator. Remove this folder and run mine imator again :)

No, no, no. Open up Explorer (not IE, but the file Explorer), on the top you will see something like this (C:\yad yada OR This Computer/Documents/Pictures et cetera). Press the text there and press backspace, now write in %appdata% . Now scroll thourgh that folder and you should find a folder named Mine_Imator. Remove this folder and run mine imator again :)

what is Mine_Imator?