Need skin maker. Must be devoted and good at fitting with a style.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Here's the thing. I'm in the planning stages of a new animation - my first major one, in fact - and I need someone who can make skins in a specific style.

And a lot of them.

Seeing as I can't really hide what this style is, I may as well say...

I need Earthbound skins.

I would love to not spoil what I have planned, so I'll try to limit what I give away.

The song will be this... (spoilers?)

(Yes, the full length!)

The texture pack will be this...

http://www.curse.com/texture-packs/minecraft/earthcraft-earthbound-resource-pack-1-8-1

And the scene will be... Well, actually, there's a lot of them, and if I included more than one or two, it'd be one of the dreaded spoilers, so I can't really say that.

If whoever helps happens to have already played through Earthbound, that'd be great.

It may be some time between now and when I actually start the animating. I'd love to actually finish the game myself first..! The reason I'm posting this now is so that whoever does help has plenty of time.

Just put a sample down in the comments to be in the running. I'll pick the one would fit best! (If I still like yours, and it wasn't picked, maybe we could arrange a little easter egg in there as a reward..?)

Edited by MadmanEpic
Added spoiler.